Professional Wind Turbine Installation and Maintenance Services for Businesses, Agri and Public Sector
Using wind turbines organisations can harness the wind’s kinetic energy to generate electricity which they can use themselves or sell into the grid. TCR are expert wind consultants with a specialist team and full project capability that can expertly deliver any onshore wind power project, taking a project from the initial feasibility studies through the consenting stages and on to turbine installation.
Strong relationships with WTN and Enercon the world?s biggest and best wind turbine manufacturers, coupled with many years experience and knowledge in wind power projects, makes TCR the preferred choice for clients, seeking quality, reliability and experience in an installer.
In order to ensure the best outcome for a wind power project, TCR provide the following services to clients:
- Procurement of new and reconditioned wind turbines from 150 KW to 3 MW
- Wind turbine installation, testing and commissioning
- Scheduled turbine maintenance in accordance with manufacturer requirements
- Site assessment and feasibility studies
- Wind measurement studies
- Grid connection studies and interaction
- Planning applications
- Risk assessment and method statement reports
- Foundation reports
- Project management
- Project finance and draft budgets
- Service and project optimisation agreements
- Power purchase agreements
If you are interested in installing a wind turbine, please contact us to discuss your requirement and to arrange the completion of a Wind Turbine Feasibility Study.
Get a Free Quote
Work with a resilient, reliable and experienced partner with an established track record.